Director of Resident Services, Integrity Housing
Senior Vice President of Community Impact, Jamboree Housing
Goal: Nonprofit housing developers and universities will work together to identify the disparity between older adult housing needs in Orange County and housing availability. Release study findings to community leaders at an OCSPA Summit.
Main Organizations: 211OC, City of Brea, Cal State Fullerton, Innovative Housing, Integrity Housing, Jamboree Housing, Senior Citizens Advisory Council, UC Irvine
July – September 2017
- Integrity Housing and Jamboree Housing are working with UC Irvine and Cal State Fullerton to prepare a meta-analysis into the projected gap in senior housing across all socio-economic factors.
- Draft Scope
- Current OC population 65+ (if possible what % are homeless)
- Current housing and demand for independent, assisted, memory care, board and care, skilled nursing, etc.
- What is the current income level, and what level of governmental assistant is provided at above ages?
- What are the projections through 2030?
October – December 2017
- A research analyst from Cal State University Fullerton is working on Item #3 of the research scope: What are the current income levels of the above ages, and what level of governmental assistance is provided at each age?
January – March 2018
- A research analyst from Cal State University Fullerton has completed the data analysis. In Q4, the subcommittee will discuss the findings and barriers.
April – June 2018
- A research analyst from Cal State University Fullerton has completed the data analysis. All findings and recommendations will be shared with the research team working on the OCSPA Aging Report.